Sunday, July 1, 2012

Orange July

2012 is going by so fast! It feels like just the other day I was gushing about all the fabulous books I had on tap for Orange January. And now, here I am declaring my Orange July reading list! Unlike the books I read in January, which were all nominated 2011, the novels that made my Orange July reading list were nominated throughout the Orange Prize's almost 20-year history. I chose my Orange July books much like I choose other books - I read the synopses and pick the ones that peaked my interest.

About the Orange Prize
The Orange Prize for Fiction is a prestigious U.K. based award that celebrates full-length works of fiction written in English by female authors.

Below are the books I plan on reading this month, as always I invite you to read along and share your thoughts via the comment field.

Happy reading!

Made the shortlist in 1999

Made the shortlist in 2000

Made the shortlist in 2000

Winner of the 2005 Orange Prize




No comments:

Post a Comment